Horticulture Best Management Practice
Hort360 is a FREE, industry-led series of training modules that allows you to evaluate your business and develop a plan for improvement.
Supported by Growcom, Hort360 is a voluntary program designed to give you a 360 degree view of your farm business operations. By answering a series of questions, you’ll be provided with guidance on where to next.
Visit the Hort360 website to learn more and register NOW!
Why do Hort360?
Benefits to you:
- Fine tune your business performance through benchmarking individual practices against industry ‘best practice’.
- Identify opportunities and develop a plan to improve your business performance.
- Use past performance and current performance indicators to assess benefits of property and management changes.
- Access leading industry information and expert support.
Benefits to the horticultural industry:
- Sharing lessons, insights, developments and solutions to between landholders.
- Demonstrating leading practice and stewardship to supply chain, consumers, community and government.
- Helping Government and investors understand the value of the horticultural industry on a statewide, catchment, sub-catchment or landtype basis.
- Building baseline data to help the Hort360 rogram and associated government agencies better prioritise future investment in research, development and extension.
By completing the Reef Trust module of Hort360 you may also be eligible for up to $5,000 to help co-fund practice changes that reduce nutrient, sediment and pesticide run-off from your property. Conditions do apply – to find out more, visit Growcom’s website or contact Hort360.