Webinar series – Making profitable management decisions after the dry: Financial Management (1/3)
Recovering from drought is a challenging period, particularly as many businesses find themselves in a tight financial position. Proactive financial and business planning during this time will ensure your business is in the best position to return to a positive cash flow and profitable operation as quickly as possible.
Part one of this webinar series will focus on:
• Understanding your financial position – developing cash flow projections, identifying options to improve your cash flow
• How to improve negotiations with your bank – what are the banks looking for?
• Developing a business plan – what are the key components & where can I find additional support?
• Planning for the future – medium-long term business planning
• Financial assistance for recovery – what support is available through the drought relief assistance scheme and what are the eligibility requirements?
1. Bronwyn Schultz – Rural Financial Counselling Service (Southern Queensland)
2. Kristie Clark – Senior Industry Development Officer (DAF)
Register now to receive your webinar details to join the session.
Purchase now from $FREE.
Disclaimer: This event is not an FBA run event. FBA is unable to accept responsibility for the conduct of this event and any associated changes.