Fitzroy Basin Association > Community Events > Land Holder > Webinar Series – Making profitable management decisions after the dry: Beef Industry (2/3)
Webinar Series – Making profitable management decisions after the dry: Beef Industry (2/3)
Join Future Beef for webinar #2 of the ‘Making profitable management decisions after the dry’ webinar series.
“Beef Industry” will cover the following topics:
- Breeder management – why is timing of calving and weaning so important?
- How to assess feed availability
- Rebuilding your herd – herd structure, optimum age of turnoff and herd rebuilding strategies
- What are my options if it gets dry again – What are the exit points or contingencies under my chosen herd structure?
- Biosecurity – diseases, parasites and weed management
These topics will be presented by:
- Mick Sullivan, Principal Beef Extension Officer (DAF)
- Erica Noonan, Biosecurity Officer (DAF)
Register now to receive your webinar details to join the session.
Purchase now from $FREE.
12:30 pm - 01:45 pm Tuesday 9th June, 2020
Disclaimer: This event is not an FBA run event. FBA is unable to accept responsibility for the conduct of this event and any associated changes.