Tarwyn Park Training Workshop – Lawgi Dawes via Thangool
Want more from your land?
Join this four-day hands-on workshop with the highly regarded Tarwyn Park Training team and learn how to improve your landscape functions and business profits.
Learn how to:
- improve landscape functions
- utilise your natural resources
- locate, design and build landscape structures
- reduce runoff and control erosion
- increase your land’s ability to store water
- increase plant and animal life on your property
- lower your farm costs and boost profits
About the presenter:
Owner/manager of Tarwyn Park Training & Marloo
Stuart Andrews is a farmer who has dedicated over 30 years of his life to understanding, practising and teaching land rehabilitation techniques. Stuart was raised at the 1500 acre “Tarwyn Park”, Bylong, the home of Natural Sequence Farming, pioneered by Stuart’s father Peter Andrews. Natural Sequence Farming is now internationally recognised as a significant innovation in sustainable agriculture and land care. Mr Andrews has completed three courses in soil science and received training in “Terra-aquaculture – Farming with Water” in New Zealand with Hakai Tane.
When: Monday 12 August- Thursday 15 August (9:00am – 5:00pm)
Where: ‘Greenroc’ Lawgi Dawes via Thangool
Cost: $1,200 (normally $2,400 – 50% FBA subsidy)
0427 112 448