Pest Baiting and Trapping Workshop – Middlemount
Are you a landholder or rural operator seeking your Poison Baiting Certificate, or the skills required to trap animals?
Join this two-day hands-on workshop and gain the skills and certification you need to legally manage pest animals in rural landscapes.
Gain these nationally recognised certificates:
Apply Poison Baits for Vertebrate Pest Control in Rural and Environmental Landscapes (AHCPMG312)
- Safe preparation and distribution of poison bait
- Effective methods to control pest animals
- Relevant legislative and regulatory requirements
Apply Animal Trapping Techniques (AHCPMG307)
- Skills and knowledge required to trap and hold live animals
- How to release and transport native and domestic animals
- How to destruct animals determined to be a pest or feral
These certificates link to further qualifications at the Certificate II, Certificate III, Certificate IV and Diploma levels – chat to Ballistic Training Solutions to learn more.
Ballistic Trainign Solutions (ABN: 30 156 084 481 | ACN: 156 084 481 | RTO: 41097)
Ballistic Training Solutions advocate and demonstrate environmentally sustainable practices in preserving and managing our natural resources for future generations.
Where – Golf and Country Club, 1 Centenary Drive Noth, Middlemount
When – Nov 30 – Dec 1 | 8:30am – 4pm
Cost – $850 per person (80% FBA rebate available – contact Kate to learn more)
Limited to 10 participants – RSVP by 24 November 2020
Kate McLucas – FBA Land Management Officer
0417 938 022 or 07 4993 1004