Nutrition EDGE Workshop – Clermont
Nutrition EDGE is a three-day workshop and practical session covering all aspects of animal nutrition. Participants will be able to make better decisions to achieve their herd performance targets through improved breeder fertility, weight gains, reduced mortality, optimal use of supplements and overall management.
Attending this workshop will help you to:
• better understand the nutritional requirements of your cattle and sheep
• estimate the feed value of pasture and animal production
• know what supplements to feed
• understand a feed label
• save money on supplementary and drought feeding
• make better management decisions for a range of seasonal conditions.
When: 22-24 October
Where – Clermont
$1,750 + GST / 1st person from one business
$1,450 + GST / 2nd person from the same business or additional persons from a business
RSVP – Désirée Jackson – Désirée Jackson Livestock Management
M: 0409 062 692 or
Disclaimer: This event is not an FBA run event. FBA is unable to accept responsibility for the conduct of this event and any associated changes.