North Queensland Regional Conference 2021
The theme for this year, “Reefs, Catchments and Resilience”, aligns with the Association’s Strategy to Share, Connect and Inspire professionals across the water industry, including with its affiliates.
Delegates will be provided with opportunities to:
– SHARE: information and knowledge that is relevant to regional Queensland
– CONNECT: with members and water professionals from diverse industries
– INSPIRE: each other to make a positive change within the water industry; both urban and rural
The conference will continue to provide a strong technical focus and the forum for social interaction and networking that delegates have come to expect from the event. Papers and presentations will provide learnings, insights and showcase approaches to water management and infrastructure relevant to the region. The series of North Queensland Regional Conferences have been very successful over the years, with over 130 people attending recent regional conferences.
Date: Thursday 29 & Friday 30 July 2021
Venue: Mackay Entertainment and Convention Centre (MECC)
Conference Dinner: Thursday 29 July 2021
Conference Dinner Venue: Mantra Mackay
To complement our exciting conference program, we are pleased to offer a pre-conference site tour which can be added at the time of registration. Conference Host Sponsor Mackay Regional Council along with Site Tour Sponsor TRILITY will showcase the following sites:
– Mackay Laboratory Services
– Mackay South Water Recycling Facility
– AJK HumiSoil (processing of waste into fertiliser product)
Date: Wednesday, 28 July 2021
Time: 12.15pm – 4.30pm
Pickup and drop-off: Mackay Entertainment & Convention Centre
PPE Requirements: Please wear closed in shoes, long pants, a long-sleeved shirt and safety vest.
Member – $25
Non-member – $35