Land Restoration Fund workshop – Rockhampton
About this event
At the workshop, specialists from government, industry and the carbon farming sector will explain the application process and answer questions to help landholders understand eligibility and other requirements for LRF Investment Round 2.
- 8:30 Register & Welcome Cuppa
- 9:00 Workshop Welcome
- 9:30 Carbon farming in this region
- 9:50 LRF – Priorities and program explained
- 10:10 Morning Tea
- 10:30 LRF landholder case study
- 11:00 Landholder rights and Obligations explained
- 11:30 LRF Round 2 Priorities for investment
- 12:00 Round 2 Q&A
- 12:15 Speed date a project developer
- 1:00 Lunch and kiosk discussion time
- 1:45 Facilitated panel discussion
- 2:15 Wrap up
- 2:30 Close of Workshop
About the LRF
The Queensland Government’s Land Restoration Fund is expanding carbon farming in the state by supporting projects that deliver carbon credits plus environmental, social, economic and First Nations outcomes—known as co-benefits.
The LRF supports landholders to generate new, regular income streams through carbon farming projects while providing valuable co-benefits such as healthier waterways, increased habitat for threatened species, and more resilient landscapes and communities.
Purchase now from $FREE.