Healthy conversations producing healthy families and communities – Dysart
Are your words and conversations getting you the results you want? Join a one-day workshop to learn how to have healthy and productive conversations.
The workshop is ideally suited to parents, Year 12s starting their first jobs/ university in 2022, teachers, small business owners, families and professionals. Under the expert guidance of Allan Parker, you will learn a variety of strategies and tips to have less stressful and more successful conversations at home, at school and at work. You will also learn strategies to help stay in control of emotions – both yours and the other people around you.
You will learn…
- Understanding HOW and WHY conversations go off track
- Simple methods to enhance rapport, credibility and positive relationships
- How to have difficult conversations that get positive results
- Understanding, complimenting and managing different personalities
- How to handle high emotions and make difficult decisions
- Ways to communicate and promote mutually beneficial results
Allan Parker OAM
Allan is a negotiator, facilitator and trainer with an international reputation. With a background in health, adult education, counselling, social communication and dispute resolution, Allan has simple solutions for complex problems. Allan has worked with large companies (including Microsoft) along with rural family businesses.
When – Friday, 11 March or Saturday, 12 March | 9am – 4pm each day
Where – Dysart State High School | Edgerley Street, Dysart QLD
Cost – $100 + GST per person ($90 + GST for repeat attendees)
02 9331 7335
Dysart State High School
Disclaimer: This event is not an FBA run event. FBA is unable to accept responsibility for the conduct of this event and any associated changes.