Healthy conversations for healthy homes and businesses workshop | Biloela
Are your words and conversations getting you the results you want? Join this workshop and learn how to have healthy and productive conversations.
The workshop is suitable for central Queensland landholders, community members, teachers, small business owners, families and professionals. Under the expert guidance of Allan Parker, attendees will learn how to be calmer under the pressures of day to day life through low noise, low tension conversation skills.
You will learn…
- Understanding HOW and WHY conversations go off track
- Simple methods to enhance rapport, credibility and positive relationships
- How to have difficult conversations that get positive results
- Understanding, complimenting and managing different personalities
- How to handle high emotions and make difficult decisions
- Ways to communicate and promote mutually beneficial results
Allan Parker – Peak Performance Development Pty Ltd
Allan is a negotiator, facilitator and trainer with an international reputation. With a background in health, adult education, counselling, social communication and dispute resolution, Allan has simple solutions for complex problems. Allan has worked with large companies (including Microsoft) along with rural family businesses.
When – 1 December | 8:30am – 4pm (9am start)
Where – Biloela ANZAC Memorial Club | 94 Callide St, Biloela QLD 4715
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea provided. Please bring a notepad and water bottle.
Spaces are limited. RSVP by 28 November to:
Vicki Horstman | FBA’s Ag Services Coordinator
07 4999 2842, 0419 160 537, firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is funded by the Australian Government’s Reef Trust with support from Fitzroy Basin Association.