Healthy conversations for healthy homes and businesses – two-day workshop
Are your words and conversations getting you the results you want? Join this two-day workshop and learn how to have healthy and productive conversations.
The workshop is suitable for central Queensland landholders, community members, teachers, small business owners, families and professionals. Under the expert guidance of Allan Parker, attendees will learn how to be calmer under the pressures of day to day life through low noise, low tension conversation skills.
You will learn…
- Understanding HOW and WHY conversations go off track
- Simple methods to enhance rapport, credibility and positive relationships
- How to have difficult conversations that get positive results
- Understanding, complimenting and managing different personalities
- How to handle high emotions and make difficult decisions
- Ways to communicate and promote mutually beneficial results
Allan Parker – Peak Performance Development Pty Ltd
Allan is a negotiator, facilitator and trainer with an international reputation. With a background in health, adult education, counselling, social communication and dispute resolution, Allan has simple solutions for complex problems. Allan has worked with large companies (including Microsoft) along with rural family businesses.
When – 19 & 20 May | 9am – 4pm both days
Where – Dysart Civic Centre | 16 Queen Elizabeth Drive, Dysart 4745
Cost – $150 per Fitzroy landholder (valued at $800)
Register – www.trybooking.com/BQHBS
Want more information? Contact Kaite:
07 4993 1004
0408 874 042
Purchase now from $$150.
Dysart Civic Centre