Healthy Conversations for Healthy Homes and Businesses
Are your words and conversations getting you the results you want? Join this workshop and learn how to have healthy and productive conversations.The workshop is suitable for central Queensland landholders, community members, teachers, small business owners, families and professionals. Under the expert guidance of Judy Pownall from Peak Performance, attendees will learn about healthy conversations and healthy cultures.
In this workshop, you will learn…
- HOW and WHY conversations go off track
- How to enhance rapport, credibility and build positive relationships
- How to have difficult conversations that get positive results
- How to understand, compliment and manage different personalities
- How to handle high emotions and make difficult decisions
- How to communicate effectively and reduce conflict
Guest Speaker: Judy Pownall
Judy is passionate about healthy communication and has over 30 years experience in both child and adult education and agricultural practices. As a wife, mother and family business owner Judy has experienced the highs and lows of living and working in a family business.
Saturday, 18 March
8:30am – 4:00pm
95 Wattle Hill Rd
Reserve Your Spot Now!
RSVP by 10 March
FBA Ag Services Coordinator
0419 160 537
07 4999 2842