Grant Writing Webinar
Join FBA and grant writing guru, Prue Saxby, to learn how to write compelling grants.
The event is ideal for community groups, Landcare groups, not-for-profit organisations and drought subsidy seekers.
During the online event learn:
- How to find available grants and common grant types
- What funding bodies are looking for
- How to check if your project will succeed
- Step-by-step process to create a successful application
- Finding and organising data and research
- Tricks of the trade
- Budget tips to make your application logical
- What to attach with your funding application
Founder, Grant Writing Academy
Prue’s company assists community groups, not-for-profits and small to medium businesses with grant writing services. In the past six years, Indigo Gold has helped clients gain a total of $49.8 million in grant funding. Whether you’re applying for small or multi-million dollar requests Prue can help!
Event 1 – Tuesday 8 November 10am – 2pm
Event 2 – Tuesday 29 November 10am – 2pm
Register by 7 November (Event 1) and 28 November (Event 2) to Sheree
0448 219 982
This event is funded by the Australian Government.
Online - at your computer