Generation to Generation workshop with Allan Parker | Rockhampton
Allan Parker is a micro-behavioural scientist and inventor who focuses on improving communication and social unity.
With a background in health, adult education, counselling,social communication and dispute resolution, Allan has simple solutions for complex problems. Allan has worked with large companies (including Microsoft) along with rural family businesses.
In this two-day workshop, learn how to:
– create family values and vision
– transfer wisdom between generations
– reduce emotions, create options and gain agreement
– understand the stages of succession planning
– have healthy, whole-family conversations that get results
– handle high emotional states and make difficult decisions
– promote mutually beneficial results
– identify and reduce conflict
Purchase now from $$200.