Fitzroy’s Regional Integrated Science Forum on Water Quality
Join us at FBA’s Flow Centre to hear from scientists, industry groups and landholders about local water quality projects in the Fitzroy Basin, and the latest on reef science programs.
This event will cover topics including:
- Why water quality matters to the Fitzroy region
- The science that is happening in the Fitzroy region
- An overview of Paddock to Reef Integrated Monitoring, Modelling and Reporting
- 2021 climate trends
- The importance of water quality report cards
- Hear about FBA’s Brigalow Offset program including a landholders view
The Paddock to Reef Integrated Monitoring, Modelling and Reporting Program (Paddock to Reef program) in the Fitzroy Basin is a collaboration involving Australian and Queensland government
agencies, industry bodies, Fitzroy Basin Association, landholders and research organisations.
When – Thursday, 27 May | 1:30am – 4:30pm
Where – FBA’s Flow Centre | Crn East and Denham Streets, Rockhampton 4700
Morning tea and lunch will be provided. Please advise any dietary requirements when you RSVP.