Blue Carbon Webinar –
Join Blue Carbon Lab and WeAct on 18th August 5:30pm to explore how you can earn a supplementary income stream from your land.
WHAT IS BLUE CARBON?
Coastal wetlands (tidal marshes, mangroves, and seagrasses) are known as Blue Carbon’ ecosystems. They act as natural carbon sinks, capturing and storing lots of carbon in the soil for millennial timescales. Under Australia’s Emission Reduction Fund (ERF), Blue Carbon projects that restore intertidal flow in the coastline (allowing coastal wetlands to flourish) are eligible to earn additional income by earning Australian Carbon Credits Units (ACCUs).
- What is the ERF’ Blue Carbon Method?
- What are the opportunities of implementing projects?
- How can the risk be managed?
- Dr Micheli Costa(Blue Carbon Lab scientist)
- Vivek Dugar (WeAct Director)
- Khory Hancock (WeAct Blue Carbon manager)
When – Thursday 18 August 2022 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Purchase now from $FREE.
Online - at your computer
Disclaimer: This event is not an FBA run event. FBA is unable to accept responsibility for the conduct of this event and any associated changes.