Beef Industry Pasture and Production Day | Moura
Join Meal & Livestock Asutralia for the latest insights on business, pasture and livestock management.
Speakers, presentations, Q&A and a field trip to Barry and Claire Hoare’s property ‘Narrawong’, outside of Moura.
- Paddock walk and pasture dieback ID
- Strategies for managing pastures, legumes and dieback
- Research updates on pasture dieback, including variety and management trials.
- Mort & Co. Fertiliser
- Predictor Livestock Management software (Mort & Co.)
- The latest spraying technologies (Nufarm)
Hear from learning researchers:
- Dr Caroline Hauxwell (DAF)
- Stuart Buck (DAF)
- Dr Gordon Rogers
- Dr Naomi Diplock
When: Wednesday 14 June 2023 | 8am – 3pm
Where: Meet at Kianga Memorial Hall (Corner of McArthur St and Young St, Moura QLD)
RSVP by 2 June 2023 – RSVP NOW!
*This event is sponsored by Mort & Co., DLF Seeds and AGNVET. Research is supported by Queensland DAF, AgForce, Applied Horticultural Research and Meat & Livestock Australia.
Kianga Memorial Hall
Disclaimer: This event is not an FBA run event. FBA is unable to accept responsibility for the conduct of this event and any associated changes.