Market Certification System – Audit Reimbursement
Today’s primary production industries are increasingly focused on environmentally sustainable production and ethical practices. To support producers who are at the forefront of their industry, FBA is providing financial support to those committed to gaining market-based certification of their product.
Any primary producers in the Fitzroy Basin area who have completed all modules of their relevant industry BMP program and are currently a certified business under a certified market system (e.g. Pasturefed Cattle Assurance System (PCAS), Australian Certified Organic, Livestock Production Assurance On-Farm Quality Assurance (LPA AQ) Cattlecare).
Producers are eligible to make one claim per financial year from either the market certification audit OR training reimbursement program.
How to make a claim
Once you have completed your BMP modules and become a certified producer in the eligible marketing system of your choice, please email or post the following information to FBA.
- Receipt from audit company
- Copy of audit certificate
- Copy of current BMP five module completion certificate (certificates are current for two years from date of issue, expired certificates will not be accepted)
- Completed ‘Market certification system audit reimbursement’ form (click link to download the form).
- Invoice addressed to FBA for the amount of 70% of the total audit cost (capped at $700)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Market Certification System Audit Reimbursement’
Post: Fitzroy Basin Association, PO Box 139, Rockhampton, QLD, 4701